If your vehicle has been impounded you will need the following items to establish ownership. These are required in order for you to pick up your vehicle once you arrive at our facility:
- Title or current registration in your name
- A photo I.D. (Drivers License, State issued Id or passport)
- Hold release if necessary
- Current insurance verification
- Please note that Insurance coverage does not prove ownership
- Letter of authorization for second party to claim property & or vehicle.
- Click here to download…
In some instances if the police department has your vehicle impounded there may be a HOLD placed on your vehicle. In this case you will need to get a HOLD RELEASE from the police department and bring it with you in order for us to release your vehicle. Please call in advance and we can check your vehicle to see if this step is necessary.
We understand that being involved in a motor vehicle accident or having your vehicle impounded is not something you may experience on a regular basis. Our job is to ensure that only those people who have a legitimate claim or right to the property in our custody have access to it. Our goal is to be as helpful as we can to ensure that this transaction is as pleasant as possible for you. If you are looking for roadside assistance Tahlequah – check out our other services.